Relic Discussion > Miscellaneous

Charleston Show

(1/3) > >>

CarlS:
Hello,

I'll be at the Charleston Show the first weekend in January and hope some of y'all can make it as well.  Charleston is a great city to visit and other than not being able to use the beach for sun and surf the offseason is the best time to go.  Hotels are cheaper and more available and the traffic is considerably less.  The seafood is great.  There is a lot to do and see if you like history.  The show is pretty good and getting better each year.  It is put on by American Digger and they are working to improve it each year.   Hope to see you there.

speedenforcer:
Do to personal reasons I will not be making it to Charleston (again)  :(. I believe a piece of shrapnel will be given to you for delivery. Can you get it to Dicky Ferry for me. He will get it to me upon his return.

speedenforcer:
Carl?

CarlS:
Jay:  Will do. I have them in my possession and will give them to Dickey.   Sorry I didn’t reply but I thought your question was for the forumite you got the frag from. 

speedenforcer:
 :)  thank you. sorry I cant make it we are short handed at work and so wasn't able to get off. I will be at Gettysburg in June, or that's the plan anyway. If you havn't sold the 9" pie by then bring it I would like to see and probably purchase. if you are going that is.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version