Relic Discussion > Miscellaneous

Charleston Show

<< < (2/3) > >>

CarlS:
Hello,

Just wanted to leave a reminder to bring any drilling or cleaning needed. Can be shipped back or picked up at a show. 

emike123:
I won't make it this year -- I'll be going to the Bears playoff game!  I hope you all have fun in Charleston, and the show doesn't suck again this year.

jonpatterson:
I hope your Bears game doesn't suck.   :)

emike123:
Me too, Jon.  I think the Bears have sucked longer than the Charleston Show has, but things are looking up all around.  Last year there was a big snowstorm in SC that shut the CHS airport for 5 days and made getting around extremely treacherous.  As a result, nobody came to the show but the oyster roast for dealers rocked.  To top it off there was some button thievery after I left, and I hope that guy everyone suspected is banned for life.  Aside from the one bad apple, there are some great people who only come to that show that I will miss seeing.  I have 3 cousins in Mt. Pleasant and my Dad, who is here with me now for the holidays,  lives not too far away so I always like going.  Finally, surprisingly, I have never been to the Confederate Museum there.  It was damaged by Hugo which closed it for a long time and around that time I was a bit freaked out because I mistakenly walked boldly right into US Senator Jim DeMint's office looking for the museum's temporary location.  Thankfully, I wasn't Tased before I retreated.

R. J. in LA:
I'm sure it would not have been the first time you've been tasered Mike!  ;) Just kidding! Wishing you and your family a prosperous and Happy New Year!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version