Bullet and Shell Civil War Projectiles Forum

Author Topic: Fredericksburg show on Sat.  (Read 7222 times)

mgmradio

• Email
Fredericksburg show on Sat.
« on: March 08, 2012, 05:07:29 PM »
 Any lead heads coming out for the show?I live a couple of miles from the Eagles lodge and if anyone would like tocome by and dig through some of my bullet I'd be glad to meet you.
   Mike

emike123

• Administrator
    • Bullet and Shell
    • Email
Re: Fredericksburg show on Sat.
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 07:19:33 PM »
Mike:

I will take a raincheck on this visit if you are still offering it.  I did not make it out there this year, but Carl and I did go last year.  I used to go to that show when I lived in VA and it was always a terrific little show.  Not sure next time I'll be in the 'hood, but I'll drop you a line.  Maybe ETEX or Wes will come out too.  They are never happier than when combing through coffee cans full of boolits.

I hope you're feeling better.  I need you to root around in your piles for me!

Pete George

• Email
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2012, 07:50:40 PM »
  Mgmradio, please give us a report on the show, which I assume you attended.  I used to live in Fredericksburg, and I miss doing that show and all its good folks, so I'm wondering what was happening there this year.

Regards,
Pete

mgmradio

• Email
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2012, 08:52:45 PM »
Mike I'll probably be able to look through my junk in the next few weeks.I'd be happy to have anyone stop by and help sort bullets.
  The show was OK.There seemed to be fewer tables than previous years, but that may have just been becaus the Catlett brothers didnt have there buckels on display..I here there were about 500 payed admissions. I saw a lot of the same old stuff and the asking  prices seemed high.