Bullet and Shell Civil War Projectiles Forum

Author Topic: Strange occurrences  (Read 3166 times)

speedenforcer

• Raulerson Relics
Strange occurrences
« on: March 02, 2021, 09:49:59 PM »
First off
1) I'm not crazy
2) I'm not an alcoholic
3) I don't do drugs
That being said has anyone had strange occurrences in or around there relic room?
My wife and I on a regular occurrence see a shadow going from the relic room to our boys bedroom.
When our oldest was a 1 year old (9 years ago) he started crying, before we could get to his room we heard on the baby monitor a female voice saying shhhh.
It's not always "Survival of the fitest" sometimes the idiots get through.

emike123

• Administrator
    • Bullet and Shell
    • Email
Re: Strange occurrences
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2021, 08:08:49 PM »
My alarm system has triggered in my room for no (apparent, or should I say apparition?) reason 2 or 3 times in as many years.  There is a camera too but nothing can be seen.  Unfortunately, the system calls out to the alarm company and police so results in a flurry of calls that nothing is there, and I'm not a hostage or being molested.

One time I think it was a mouse (or maybe a pissed off rebel) who knocked over my drum, but the mice have been sent to Valhalla so that doesn't explain the other times????

redbob

• Email
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2021, 09:35:27 PM »
These reports will certainly not help me sleep better tonight.

CarlS

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2021, 10:24:34 PM »
Y'all don't play cards at night with the sleepless spirits of the soldiers who used the relics you have?  They come by frequently especially on a stormy night or the anniversary of their death or some big battle to enjoy the relics as I do.  They enjoy me getting out a deck of cards while they are here for a bit of poker.  But watch out, they like to cheat!
Best,
Carl

redbob

• Email
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2021, 08:01:27 AM »
The only sounds that I have heard coming from my room is the faint echo of four letter words coming through the mists of time from when I've dropped one of my iron maidens on my foot.

tom buckley

• Email
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2021, 10:12:20 AM »
Several years ago after a trip to Gettysburg, I was putting away a few bullets I had acquired when the light went out. The power was still on so I figured that the bulb blew out. Before I put in a new bulb, I flipped the switch and the light came on. It had been turned off. That's all that I ever experienced.
I might have bought the bullets from Jim T.  :)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 01:28:41 PM by tom buckley »