Bullet and Shell Civil War Projectiles Forum

Author Topic: Franklin Show  (Read 1783 times)

redbob

• Email
Franklin Show
« on: August 14, 2020, 04:08:04 PM »
I just read where the Franklin Show has been cancelled.

alwion

• Email
Re: Franklin Show
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2020, 08:14:15 PM »
Civil War News
ยท
Press Release from MKShows.com
2020 SHOW UPDATES
It is with sincere regrets that I have to inform everyone of the cancellation of 2 of our upcoming shows; the Capital of the Confederacy Show scheduled for November 14 - 15 in Richmond and the Middle Tennessee Show scheduled for December 5 - 6 in Franklin.
The Richmond Show was cancelled due to lingering concerns over the Covid-19 virus as well as the potential for civil unrest and demonstrations in the Richmond area, which are still occurring on a sporadic basis.
The Franklin Show was cancelled due to the take over of our building by the Williamson County Health Department for use as their primary Covid-19 testing facility with no guarantee that it would be available for public use by the end of the year.  Consequently all events have been cancelled there.
If you have paid in advance for either show, you may request a refund, roll your payment over to next year or apply it to the Dalton Show scheduled for January 30 - 31, 2021. 
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at 770-630-7296 or Mike@MKShows.com.
Thanks for your understanding and we hope to see everyone back at Richmond in November and Franklin in December next year.
Mike & Cathy Kent