Bullet and Shell Civil War Projectiles Forum

Author Topic: Selma Book Revised and Expanded  (Read 8871 times)

Selma Hunter

Selma Book Revised and Expanded
« on: May 30, 2013, 07:38:06 AM »
 All -

In the sales site "Literature" section are several photos of the latest 2013 revision/printing of my "Selma" book. The new printing has been expanded to 250 pages and over 130 photos & illustrations - many never before published.  The last version was a 72 page/52 image iteration.  FWIW, this new one is also "all color".

I'll settle for $25 per copy plus whatever postage is involved.  It looks like media mail is $2.98 to almost anywhere in the US and Priority will go for anywhere from $5.50 to $7.25 (Boston & places in Texas it seems) more or less.  Anyone who wants 10 or more I'll discount to $22.50/each.

I hope you all had a great Memorial Day Weekend.

Thanks for looking.

VBR,

Bill Lockridge
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 02:53:01 PM by CWArtillery »

Dave the plumber

• Email
Re: Selma Book Revised and Expanded
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 06:36:07 AM »
       Bill means his book is available on Carl and Mike's commercial site, in the literature section......

CarlS

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2013, 10:03:43 AM »
Yes, that is the site that is just brimming with great deals on great relics sure to enhance any collection!  The place to go for any holiday, birthday or just to satisfy that urge to own another relic or book!   ;D
Best,
Carl

jonpatterson

• Email
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2013, 11:42:25 AM »
AND....where else do you get such great USA based customer service and product support.   :)
It is history that teaches us to hope.

Robert E. Lee

Dave the plumber

• Email
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2013, 04:43:26 PM »
                    don't forget father's day is just around the corner !!         Someone please tell mama you want my Bormann fuzed 10 lb Parrott shell, and if she buys it for you, you'll till the garden for her !!

Selma Brooke Gunner

• Email
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2013, 05:58:46 PM »
     Received my copy yesterday, haven't had time to sit down and read it yet but it is awesome. It is filled with excellent history on Selma during the war. It contains many photos, maps, and relic pictures that are outstanding. In my opinion it is a must have and I am glad to add it to my library.
     Bill did an excellent job putting this book together.
Gordon Thrasher
Selma Brooke Study
Kinston, Al
selmabrookestudy@yahoo.com