Bullet and Shell Civil War Projectiles Forum

Author Topic: Ewing Collection For Sale Very Soon  (Read 6267 times)

CarlS

• Administrator
    • Email
Ewing Collection For Sale Very Soon
« on: May 24, 2013, 11:08:06 AM »
Ok guys.  I have been mulling over this decision for quite some time and think it is best to move on to new interests.  I will be consigning my collection to Nick Periut of Army of the Tennessee Relics sometime in the early-mid part of June.  As many of you know I have a large amount of rare stuff including Trans-Mississippi stuff, most of the rarer bullets that you don't find (MM111, MM69, Two Piece Explosive, 0.69 Dimmick, 0.54 Gardiner, MM144, Von Lenkes, Popes, etc).  There are a few things I may part with ahead of the transfer that might now sell well for Nick due to price.

Bill Ewing
Best,
Carl

CarlS

• Administrator
    • Email
Re: Ewing Collection For Sale Very Soon
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2013, 11:09:18 AM »
Bill,

I would be interested in talking with you about the following bullets in which you have some but may not have all:

MM-87
MM-209
MM-212
MM-267
MM-268
MM-290
MM-302
MM-644
Fagan
Long Tom Green

Let me know by PM or email if you want to let any of these go before consigning to Nick and which bullets you have out of the above.

Thanks,
Michael
Best,
Carl

CarlS

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2013, 11:11:53 AM »
To all: Sorry but while trying to listen to a meeting and edit this site I accidentally deleted Bill Ewing's post.  I was able to add it back but it'll not be shown as from Bill.  The same with Michael's reply.  If you want to send a PM please note that a PM to these two posts will go to me and not them.  Of course I'll be happy to forward on to them.
Best,
Carl

Bill Ewing

• Email
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2013, 01:58:25 PM »
Thanks Carl,

PM me or email if you have questions.

Bill

CarlS

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2013, 03:13:56 PM »
Bill,

No questions.  Sorry to have deleted your and Michael's post.  The mind doesn't keep up with the hands some time especially when trying to multi-task.
Best,
Carl

CarlS

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2013, 06:29:02 PM »
Bill,

Please send me an email directly to carl1865@comcast.net.  Do not use the PM facility of the forum.  I have some info for you.

Thanks,
Carl
Best,
Carl