Bullet and Shell Civil War Projectiles Forum

Author Topic: Web Site Changes  (Read 7538 times)

CarlS

• Administrator
    • Email
Web Site Changes
« on: December 19, 2012, 11:31:59 PM »
Hello,

As my son is now on holiday break, he has started some of the updates I hope to get done over the holidays for the sales site and the forum.  The first one just went into effect and it is a change of the sales site (http://www.bulletandshell.com) to use tabs to dispay the various areas (Artillery, Bullets, etc.).  This keeps the page from being such a long display and makes it much easier to jump from area to area.  You'll see the tabs listed along the top of the frame showing what's for sale.  Please let me know of any issues or oddities you may encounter.   

Thanks to Neal for the idea and the programming to make it happen.

Happy holidays to all!!!  Hope Santa brings you something good for your collection!
Best,
Carl

Pete George

• Email
Re: Web Site Changes
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2012, 10:23:54 PM »
  I thank you and him for your efforts for our benefit.

If I may suggest, please add the title "Fuzes" somewhere.  Perhaps as in "Fuzes & Miscellaneous."  I was surprised they weren't with the Artillery Projectiles anymore, and had to go hunting for them.  If you want to increase the public's interest in Fuze-collecting, perhaps it would be better not to "hide" them under the generic Miscellaneous category title.  I think Fuzes deserve their own category in the commercial site's listings.  But of course, I'm a hardcore fan of Artillery-relics.

Regards,
Pete

CarlS

• Administrator
    • Email
Re: Web Site Changes
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2012, 12:38:27 PM »
Pete,

Thanks for the input.  One of the coming changes is some category reallignment to better work with what we offer.  I'll be sure to give exposure to fuses.   ;D
Best,
Carl