Bullet and Shell Civil War Projectiles Forum

Author Topic: Franklin (Nashville) Show - December 1st Weekend  (Read 7540 times)

CarlS

• Administrator
    • Email
Franklin (Nashville) Show - December 1st Weekend
« on: November 25, 2012, 01:24:20 PM »
Hello Everyone,

One of the biggest and best shows of the year will be this coming weekend in Franklin.  See the show link on bulletandshell.com for details.  If you have the time and are able to get there I highly recommend making the effort as the amount of relics you'll see is astounding.

eMike, relicrunner and I will have a table there.  We'd love for everyone who can to stop by and say 'Hello'.   I'll have a Bullet and Shell sign on the table so you'l recognize us if you don't already know us.  Come on by.

Also, this is a good time to drop off any iron you need cleaned and/or drilled.

Hope to see you there.
Best,
Carl

Dave the plumber

• Email
Re: Franklin (Nashville) Show - December 1st Weekend
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 06:39:16 AM »
     the show was a good one.  Had alot of fun, and was happy to hang out with the guys for a weekend

emike123

• Administrator
    • Bullet and Shell
    • Email
Re: Franklin (Nashville) Show - December 1st Weekend
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 09:22:03 AM »
It was a very good show.  I have unpacked all but the 13" mortar ball from my car.  Ken K. is coming over Friday to help me move it to from there to the basement.  If he no shows Jon Patterson you get to help Saturday!

I'll let Carl post a picture of the coolest projectile I picked up.  There was a lot for sale there and I have never at a single show seen so many nice fuses available at one time and place.

Forum members I saw included Jack, Sean, Bill, David, Carl, Meigs, Jim, Dave G, and me.  There were probably others I am neglecting to name.

Not that we were outside much but the weather was fantastic also -- low 60s!