Bullet and Shell Civil War Projectiles Forum

Author Topic: Civil War Heavy Explosive Ordnance by Jack Bell  (Read 8757 times)

emike123

• Administrator
    • Bullet and Shell
    • Email
Civil War Heavy Explosive Ordnance by Jack Bell
« on: November 10, 2012, 06:25:19 PM »
Usually we do not advertise here for things on the commercial portion of our website, but this is a time sensitive bargain to our forum members first.

I just spoke to Jack Bell and he is bringing to us in Richmond one of, if not the, last case of (10) of his books.  Forum members who do not have this book are really missing out.  I paid $50 for mine from Jack when it first came out, but anyone from here who drops me a line can get it for $40 shipped or I'll knock $6 off the price (rough cost of shipping it media mail) if you get it at one of the 2 upcoming shows.

Offer is only good until Friday, November 16th or supplies run out, whichever is first.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 06:26:47 PM by emike123 »

emike123

• Administrator
    • Bullet and Shell
    • Email
Re: Civil War Heavy Explosive Ordnance by Jack Bell
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 08:58:42 AM »
4 gone already, 6 left!  Carl would appreciate it if someone going to the Richmond Show stepped up as he otherwise gets the privilege of hauling all these 537 page monsters to me at Franklin.

Oh, and Carl, if you are reading this, this is my way of asking you to carry them around from VA to GA to TN.  Pretty please!

CarlS

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2012, 12:33:33 PM »
The caisson will be ready to roll although at that deal of a price I doubt if there will be any left after the Richmond Show.
Best,
Carl

CarlS

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2012, 07:10:55 PM »
Turns out there will not be any left before the Richmond Show.  Sorry but they are all sold.
Best,
Carl

gflower

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2012, 04:37:44 PM »
Mike,
I will take one! Can you add it to my Tab? Hope all is well. Got in some hunting in Savannah this this week before a meet. Gary