Relic Discussion > Wanted: Bullets

Wishing Well Bullets

(1/3) > >>

Lowcountry83:
I'd like to have a nice example of each of the "Wishing Well" bullets if anyone has any they wanna part with. Right now I only have the .72 import, so I guess I need both Greene variants and a .69 French dragoon. PM me and thanks for your help..

Stephen

emike123:
Barry Banks has one of the regular length Enfield types on page 5 of the bullet listings of his Civil War Outpost website

misipirelichtr:
Stephen,in addition to the long and short variants of the Greene and the .71.72 3 ringer,  there were a few .69 round balls recovered also, and two size variants of the .69 French Triangle base that I know of.  Oddly enough, the round ball may be the toughest of the bunch to get.

Lowcountry83:
Thanks for the heads up Mike. I visit that site occasionally but never noticed the description of that bullet. I knew about the roundballs, but figured they were out of reach. But I didn't realize there were two types of French triangles there. Thanks misipirelichtr. Seems like I saw a set of 3 or 4 different bullets from the wishing well on some website but I can't seem to find it anymore. If anyone knows let me know. Thanks..

Stephen

tom buckley:
Check Phil Ley's site. Ohio Volunteer Relics.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version