Bullet and Shell Civil War Projectiles Forum

Author Topic: 41st Central Virginia Show  (Read 2012 times)

CarlS

• Administrator
    • Email
41st Central Virginia Show
« on: November 07, 2022, 07:27:19 PM »
Folks, if you want to see and/or buy some fantastic Virginia (and other) relics then come to the Central Virginia Military Antique Show this coming Saturday (November 12th) in Henrico County.  Most of the major dealers will be there as well as a lot of local diggers.  It is very much a Civil War and digger's show.  This is the 41st year of the show started by the Central Virginia Civil War Collectors Assoc..  It is a super show and has grown bigger this year than last year.  We have some great displays coming and would love to add more.  Big table discounts for displays.   We would love to see you there.  For more information, please see:
http://www.MilitaryAntiqueShow.com

I hope some of the members of this forum are able to make it.   it will be great to see y'all.  There is lots to see and do in the area.  Mike and I will have a load of fuses, buttons and, of course, artillery.  In fact we expect to have more artillery than we maybe ever have had at a show.  This is a great diggers show.

Good time to bring any drilling or cleaning!
Best,
Carl

Pete George

• Email
Re: 41st Central Virginia Show
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2022, 08:52:43 PM »
  I'll be there.  Looking forward to talking in-person with any B&S Forum member who is also attending.
Regards,
Pete G.