Bullet and Shell Civil War Projectiles Forum

Author Topic: 2021 Shows!  (Read 2189 times)

CarlS

• Administrator
    • Email
2021 Shows!
« on: December 19, 2020, 09:12:40 PM »
Well, 2020 is about gone and I'm sure in most people's minds it can't be gone soon enough.  The year 2021 is about to start up in a couple weeks and with that people are planning to host relic shows.  The first one is on New Year's weekend!  So I (Carl) just spent a couple hours to see what shows are actually scheduled with a date and place and used this info to update the show calendar on our sales site:
     http://bulletandshell.com/Stuff/Shows.htm
It has all that I could confirm at this time.  Some shows you expect such as the July Richmond and the August Marietta are not there because the host has not confirmed the date and it may well be that they are waiting on the facility to confirm.  I'll post it as soon as I know.

If you know of any confirmed shows that I don't have on here, please let me know.  Thanks!
Best,
Carl

speedenforcer

• Raulerson Relics
Re: 2021 Shows!
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2020, 05:09:13 PM »
I was hoping 2021 would prove to be a better year. But I seriously doubt it and I will leave it at that.
It's not always "Survival of the fitest" sometimes the idiots get through.

emike123

• Administrator
    • Bullet and Shell
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2021, 11:26:54 AM »
Just heard that the big Baltimore Show in March is cancelled this year (2021).

CarlS

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2021, 09:13:44 PM »
As you know I saw that as well.  I checked on the Maryland Arms Facebook page and there is nothing there about it.  I also went to the show link:
       http://www.baltimoreshow.com/
and it isn't mentioned there.  You would think they would be updating those sites.  I'll check them on occasion and post when it shows there.  I had actually thought of attending as I have never been to that show.
Best,
Carl

emike123

• Administrator
    • Bullet and Shell
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2021, 03:53:13 PM »
Just found out the Wheaton (Illinois) Show in April is cancelled due to the facility being used as a COVID vaccination site.

CarlS

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2021, 07:40:45 PM »
Thanks Mike.  I also forgot to add here that the Baltimore Show on the March 20th weekend has been canceled as well.  But it does look like we'll have more shows this year than last.
Best,
Carl