Bullet and Shell Civil War Projectiles Forum

Author Topic: Richmond show Nov. 19th & 20th  (Read 8809 times)

Dave the plumber

• Email
Richmond show Nov. 19th & 20th
« on: November 13, 2011, 09:41:42 AM »
       Guys,        don't forget the Richmond show is coming up on the 19th and 20 th at the fairgrounds in Richmond.  Hopefully it will be a good one as usual. I'll have 2 tables of artillery right to the right as you come in the door.
   I'm sure Pete George will be there with his artillery as well. Mike and Carl are both planing on coming too. Jack Melton will be there looking to make high quality photographs of artillery, as he noted in another post.
     Any other forum members setting up ??  Please let us know........
         David Kornely

speedenforcer

• Raulerson Relics
Re: Richmond show Nov. 19th & 20th
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 12:07:31 PM »
Wish I could go, but as usual wont be able to. I used to make it to the Georgia shows, but working, new wife, new son, just makes it dificult to get the time. been to the Richmond show once with my good friend Dicky and had the time of my life. Maybe next year. Ya'll have a good time and post pictures PLEASE.
It's not always "Survival of the fitest" sometimes the idiots get through.

Pete George

• Email
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2011, 01:34:17 PM »
  I'll be set up there, with shells & fuzes and also an assortment of other dug relics.

Y'all can recognize my table by its pine-green tablecloth with a lot of shells.   Please stop by an introduce yourself, because it's always good to meet fellow forum-members in Real-Life.  :)

Regards,
Pete

acwbullets

• Email
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2011, 11:01:43 PM »
I will be there on Saturday trying to pick up some post war items. Hopefully I'll be able to pluck something good off the Civil War tables. See you there!

Jim T

• Thomas Publications
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2011, 09:20:12 AM »
Dean and I will have three tables.  See you all this weekend.

emike123

• Administrator
    • Bullet and Shell
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2011, 08:51:07 AM »
I just got back last night.  It was a very good show in my opinion.  From this forum I saw Pete, Carl, Bill, Jack, Ian, Dave, David, John, and Jim.

This is a show that has remained mostly Civil War period and for me that's good.  There was a lot of artillery, not just the poundage that David and Pete had out, but lots more.  I managed to spend my allowance and then some and then some more.  Unfortunately due to me flying out, I was unable to bring my purchases home and they are being couriered by my trusty relic sherpa so I should have many of them in my possession in two weeks.

acwbullets

• Email
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2011, 04:53:27 PM »
I would agree with Mike that it was a good show. There were quite a few nice projectiles at the show at reasonable prices. Not too much post war stuff at the show but I was able to pick up a nice ethocel canteen in the last half and hour and plenty of cartridges and weapon accoutrements to boot. It was good to see those who attended.