Relic Discussion > Remembering The Great Ones

Steve Mullinax (1947 - 2016)

(1/2) > >>

Daveslem:
  Just heard that Steve Mullinax passed away today. RIP, Steve.

CarlS:
So sorry to hear.  I did know he was in hospice.  He fought the battle with Parkinson's Disease long and hard.  He tried everything he could to keep going and try to do the things he loved.  We've all seen him at the shows until very recently even though the disease had progressed to a point that most of us would not have endured the challenges to travel.  And enough can't be said about his wife Trish who was always by his side.  She was an amazing companion and trooper always working to find something that would help the symptoms even some.

With regards to Steve and his involvement in the hobby, for so long he was the go-to guy for CS buckles.  And his Confederate Plate book is still the definitive guide.  Steve has had some amazing relics over the years that any museum would love to put on display.  He will be missed. 

divedigger:
So sorry to hear

speedenforcer:
I need not say much, Everyone knew and respected him and his wife. His contribution to the collecting family cannot be exaggerated. Most on here knew him better than I did so to keep it simple I will simply say Mr. Mullinax you will be missed by many and your legacy will live on, Teaching both new collectors and the seasoned alike for many years to come.

Garret:
Sorry to hear also.  May he rest in peace.   I never got around to collecting Confederate plates.  Been tempted many times by those beautiful Louisiana state plates but never got the nerve to go for it.  At least Steve's book will always be there for future generations to learn from. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version