Bullet and Shell Civil War Projectiles Forum

Author Topic: You knew this was coming in only a matter of time -- Dent makes the news  (Read 17742 times)

jonpatterson

• Email
If there is an XXL left, I will take it.

I find looking to the "black" market for a battle flag rather amusing....but then I am well known for my warped sense of humor.
It is history that teaches us to hope.

Robert E. Lee

emike123

• Administrator
    • Bullet and Shell
    • Email
Done.  You got the last one.  Should've ordered more in that size than those wimpy Larges!

Lamar is just stirring up trouble knowing he, Gflower, and Ausmagic are the BulletandShell.com crack legal team.  When the lawsuits start flying, they will get all my t-shirt money  :(
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 04:00:47 PM by emike123 »

jonpatterson

• Email
A suggestion for your next shirt order
It is history that teaches us to hope.

Robert E. Lee

emike123

• Administrator
    • Bullet and Shell
    • Email
I always liked that flag and it almost became my table cover at shows.  Now that I can never seem to remember to get my table cover back from Carl (not his fault) and will need 2 for my new location at Wheaton, I should make the step up but all these flags I see are too small and the white field is not so good for putting relics on because it will become filthy immediately.  FYI, there are some low grade t-shirts with this emblem on them already available on ebay and elsewhere.  The shirt we have here is nicer quality (Hanes Beefy T with front pocket which is very sexy I am told) and there are only 12 of ours  ;D

« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 11:17:03 PM by emike123 »

Jim T

• Thomas Publications
    • Email
At my weekend job in Gettysburg, we sold 145 Confederate battle flags in about 4 hours last weekend.  We're due to get in another order of 225 this week and expect the same chaos as soon as UPS drops them off.   BTW Mike, we also sell the Gonzales flag if you don't have any hopes of getting it back from Carl.

CarlS

• Administrator
    • Email
I collect table covers....they're cheaper than relics especially when donated by friends.  :)
Best,
Carl

emike123

• Administrator
    • Bullet and Shell
    • Email
Shirts are in!   Some XLs and Ls left.  Smaller the shirt, the better they look to me because the palmetto is same size irrespective of size of red "field."   Mailed 5 today to forumites who ordered them. Where 'em Proud!

ETEX

Got my shirt yesterday, great T.

Lamar

• Email
Got mine, too. Looks good - even when I'm wearing it.

Thanks, Mike & Bev!

redbob

• Email
I got my shirt yesterday also and it's the envy of the household.

CarlS

• Administrator
    • Email
I think that Mike has found a new career selling iron, lead and cotton!  :)
Best,
Carl

John D. Bartleson Jr.

• Email
Jon,
  I thought the first shot fired at the Star of the West came from Fort Johnson on James Island, SC?
Oops, I stand corrected. You are right the shot did come from Morris Island. Was it a Blakely battery? ::)
regards,
John
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 09:35:06 PM by John D. Bartleson Jr. »