Bullet and Shell Civil War Projectiles Forum

Author Topic: Columbia, SC show - June 11th  (Read 6541 times)

Dave the plumber

• Email
Columbia, SC show - June 11th
« on: May 08, 2011, 07:32:17 AM »
    Just wanted to make sure everyone knew about the show in Columbia SC on June the 11th. It's a good show, I have set up there a few years in a row now and have bought and sold well. It is a Mike Kent run show. There will be a few people from this forum setting up there I'm sure also.
     Also, there are two halls. One will be Civil War, and the other hall has modern gun equiptment and supplies. One admission gets you into both shows, so it brings alot of extra people into the CW show.
       Stop by and say 'hi' if you go, I'll be the guy with nothing but two tables of artillery shells for sale - easy to find !!

CarlS

• Administrator
    • Email
Re: Columbia, SC show - June 11th
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 12:02:46 AM »
The thing that Dave forgets to mention is that he has two tables of artillery on one table!   It's amazing how many pounds of iron he can pile on one table and it not come crashing down.   :o
Best,
Carl

CarlS

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 12:03:59 AM »
I forgot to mention that Dave is correct in that it's a nice show.  It's small and only a Satruday show but I've gone the last two years and really liked it.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 01:59:17 AM by CWArtillery »
Best,
Carl

CarlS

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2011, 02:02:03 AM »
I and some other forum members will be sharing some tables at the Columbia Show so come by and say 'hello'.  We'll have a good bit of artillery and probably be right across the isle from another forum member 'Dave the plumber' who will have about 10,000 pounds of artillery.  There will be some bullets there as well.  I'll have applications and flyers to the Marietta Show for those interested.  Hope to see you in Columbia.
Best,
Carl