Relic Discussion > Miscellaneous

Richmond Show

(1/3) > >>

CarlS:
Hello,

Mike and I will have a table at the Richmond Show and hope everyone who gets a chance will drop by.  It will be good to chat in person for a bit.  I am looking forward to the show as it's always a great show.

Also, if you have any shells you want drilled, you can drop them off at the show.  We can mail back or bring to Franklin/Nashville.

Pete George:
  I'll have my table there as usual, with shells, fuzes, and various other dug relics -- and some non-dug buttons.

Looking forward to seeing my fellow forum members there.

Regards,
Pete

CarlS:
Hello,

Mike Kent, show proprietor, has made a TV commercial for it:
      http://youtu.be/jN0LH7-EMLo
Hopefully that makes for a good turnout!

When:   November 17 & 18, 2012
Address:Richmond International Raceway
   600 East Laburnum Avenue
   Richmond, VA 23222

Public Hours:   Saturday, 9AM - 5PM
      Sunday, 9 AM - 3 PM

CarlS:
Hello,

We just wanted to pass along a show update.  It's been a great show and we've seen a number of forum members.  Mike has vacuumed up his normal assortment of goodies. DaveThePlumber has will return home with some great acquisitions too.   I managed a few good finds as well including some neat Rev War artillery pieces.  We even picked up a few things that will show on the sale site soon.

Lots of great relics to see and friends to talk to. Hopefully even more members will drop by.

ETEX:
Carl, I understand Mike found a bullet for me that I have been chasing for more than just a few years. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version