Relic Discussion > Wanted: Bullets

Deep Dish

(1/2) > >>

CarlS:
Hello,

I'd like to add a nice .69 Gardner with the deep cavity if anyone should run across a nice one at a fair (or better!) price.

Thanks.

misipirelichtr:
Mike, be sure to note Carl is #2 on the wish list for this one  :D    Even if I did post my request in the wrong place on the Forum.  Carl, good to see you are finally slumming with the leadheads.

CarlS:
I can't believe with that fabulous collection I saw that there wasn't 2 or 3 of these in there!   You certainly deserve one before me.  I don't think I'll get into the minor variants any time soon but I do want to put together a minor collection of the distrinct ones used during the war.

Lowcountry83:
Carl there's one listed on ebay right now. The patina isn't exactly great though.The seller has been listing a pretty good bullet collection recently. Not sure about the price on this one, but his other ones seem to be listed quite reasonably. I've got a few things from him I was very happy with.

Stephen

emike123:
Yes, Jimmy, I noticed Carl tried to jump ahead of you.  Sneaky maneuver.  My guess is our very own Bill Ewing has at least one for sale here considering he's de-accessioning his collection.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version