Relic Discussion > Miscellaneous

Display

(1/3) > >>

Dave:
Out of curiosity, how do y?all display your WBTS bullets?  I like to keep all the pertinent info with the bullet but I?ve never found a satisfactory container. The vast majority of what I have are ?bagged? individually and stored. But there are a few special that I?d like to display. Thanks for any thoughts or suggestions in advance.

Tex27:
I use an old printer's box that I found years ago. Cleaned that up, sanded, stained etc
Hang that on the wall with a picture light attached
Makes a great display

Dave:
That's a really nice idea.  And it holds quite a few.  Looks like you use a numbering system and I assume you have corresponding notes.  Lots of great bullets there from what I can tell.  Plans for when you finally fill it up?

Dave:
Anyone use any display containers of any sort?

emike123:
Sorry to be so slow in replying to this but here are some, not all, of my bullet display cases.  Hopefully enough to get the gist of how mine are done.

1 picture is of Mac Mason's bullet display which I own.  These are in custom built cabinets he made and the bullets are mounted into foam core backing but out to accommodate them and held in place with small pins.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version