Bullet and Shell Civil War Projectiles Forum

Author Topic: Brandon Show  (Read 4679 times)

CarlS

• Administrator
    • Email
Brandon Show
« on: May 29, 2014, 11:01:44 PM »
Hello,

Trader Sean, Relic Runner and I are planning to get a few tables at the Brandon, MS show.  Dates are June 20th thru 22nd.  More info on our bulletandshell.com sales site in the "Upcoming Relic Shows" link.  I haven't been before but it is about 200 (6 foot) tables so hopefully it'll be a good one.  If in the area and plan to be there please stop by and say hello.  As always, feel free to bring by anything that needs drilled or cleaned.
Best,
Carl

Lazouave

• Email
Re: Brandon Show
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 09:25:22 PM »
Carl,
Ronnie will be there.
I sadly have a wedding to attend.

CarlS

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2014, 11:41:08 PM »
Sorry to hear you won't make it but hope you enjoy the wedding.  Looking forward to seeing Ronnie and Mary Ann.  I presume she'll attend too!  Only two weeks away.  I've got a lot to do to get ready!  I'll have a decent amount of artillery at Brandon.
Best,
Carl

CarlS

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2014, 11:22:46 PM »
Nice friendly show on Friday.  Met a few of the people from the forum such as Ronnie (Rommack) and Mary Ann, RJ in LA, and Trader Sean.  Good to see everyone.  One neat thing about the show is not many of the major dealers here so lots of new people to meet.   I'm hoping something good comes in the door.  There are a few shells here and some bullets but quite a few tables still not occupied.  The show is sold out so I'll look for early arrivals tomorrow that hopefully bring some goodies!
Best,
Carl

R. J. in LA

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2014, 10:02:25 AM »
Yes Carl, it was great seeing you, Sean, Ronnie and Mary Ann and visiting. I like the Mulllane frag you picked up there! Also, ran into a few interesting characters at the show! It was my first time there and it was a nice laid back show although I wish there had been a few less of the non-Civil War related tables. Still enjoyed it.

CarlS

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2014, 11:48:20 AM »
Good to see you as well RJ.  Interesting to get your thoughts on fracking!   As always a pleasure to see Mary Ann and Ronnie.

I liked the show as well.  I think "nice laid back show" is a good way to describe it.  All-in-all the people are quite friendly.  What there were lots of reilcs, it didn't seem to have as many relics as one would think given the number of tables.  There were a lot of bottles around.  Too much jewelry and coins for me.  Not as many bullets, fuses and shells as I'd hope.  But that said I sold a few and got a few.  One shell I got I'll post in the artillery section when I get a chance for an image.  I'll be back next year if I can.
Best,
Carl

rommack

• Email
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2014, 08:36:28 AM »
Hi Carl, RJ and Sean.  Great to get to see y'all and visit at the show.  Maryanne and I like the show a lot and hope with the addition of a few more major dealers that it will grow into one of the top ranked shows.  We did pretty well at our table and met a lot of great people and generally had a great time.  Phillip says "Hi!" to Carl and Sean.  Hope to see all you guys next year.