Relic Discussion > Wanted: Artillery

Archer frag

(1/2) > >>

speedenforcer:
Does anyone have an Archer frag they are dying to part with. Lol. Cant afford a complete shell at this time but would like a frag for my frag collection. If you have one for sell, advise me price please.
                                                        Jay

CarlS:
That would certainly be a tough one to find given most Archers were bolts.  I do have a friend who has a piece of one but given he's a shrapnel collector as well I'm not sure he'd part with it.  I'll check with him.

One thing I've noticed a good bit lately on Ebay is the offering of Archer sabot pieces.  While it's often hard to tell without holding it for a good 3D view, I think many of them are pieces of Hotchkiss so be careful if you persue that route.

speedenforcer:
yes I know they are hard to find. thanks for the tip. let me know what you find out. I am sure your buddy wouldnt part with it.

gflower:
Jay,
come by my office and I will show you a complete archer sabot off the shell that I found! Gary

speedenforcer:
Judge Flower
how is the parking around the court house, i heard there was alot of construction. What day is best for you. Mondays is best for me but my son has a doctors appointment tommorrow. I will try to call your secretary sometime in the week to make an appointment.
                         Jay

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version