Relic Discussion > Miscellaneous

Excellent Mansfield Show - 5/4/2019 - 5/5/2019

<< < (2/7) > >>

redbob:

--- Quote from: emike123 on April 23, 2019, 06:50:12 PM ---Can't wait but have a warm up at the Wheaton, Illinois show this weekend.  Won't even unpack my vehicle between shows!

--- End quote ---
You've got to have helper springs on your ride with the loads that you carry around.

emike123:
Its a relatively heavy duty vehicle, but the check engine light just came on this morning so I guess I know what I'll be doing tomorrow.  Last time this happened I took it to Richmond for the show and after to haul back a boat howitzer I bought out East.  As soon as I pulled into the show parking lot (e.g., the absolute furthest point from home and before getting the cannon to haul back across the mountains) the light went on.  I think it must sense impending pain and send up a little cry for help.

jonpatterson:
Less than 12 hours until setup starts at Wheaton.   :)  Then onward to Mansfield. Looking forward to both shows and seeing everyone there.

emike123:
So much for a "warm up."  We had a blizzard!  Foot traffic was good because noone could do anything outside, and I suspect they didn't want to leave the building once they were indoors dry and warm.  Good show.

Packing up to go was nasty.  So much for my plans of organizing everything in my vehicle to go straight to Mansfield.  In that weather, I just threw everything in the back of it as fast as possible.

Dave the plumber:
Blizzard ??!!   I went to the beach yesterday, got sunburn and took a [ cool ] swim. Blizzard ??!! Time to move south my friend...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version