General Category > General Discussion

Forum Software Upgrade

<< < (2/4) > >>

R. J. in LA:
Thanks Carl and Mike!

CarlS:
Glad to do it.   The maintenance and admin stuff seem to get put on the back burner for far too long.   More to come....

CarlS:
OK, while it took much longer than expected the forum upgrade has been done.  In short to upgrade the forum software with the latest fixes and security code we had to move to a new server.  Since the forum is run as part of our BulletAndShell.com site it also had to migrate to the new server.   The web  hosting company wasn't as responsive as I'd like and it took a while to get some security settings correct but perseverance paid off.  If you see any issues, let me know.

Notice the color of the forum has changed.  This is the default look and color.  I had applied a theme to the old to give it that look similar to my website but that did not work with the new forum release so I'll need to spend some time looking for one I like.  So don't be surprised if it looks different again!

gflower:
Thank you Carl for all of your efforts. For us who love iron, lead, Cooper and brass  this is our safe zone! Thanks Gary

vcorps70:
Thank you for all of your time and trouble that you put into this update! Your work is appreciated!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version