Bullet and Shell Civil War Projectiles Forum

Author Topic: Throw Back Thursday (TBT)  (Read 4626 times)

Jim T

• Thomas Publications
    • Email
Throw Back Thursday (TBT)
« on: May 02, 2014, 08:23:02 AM »
Here's a classic photo of one of our members!   :)

coonboy

Re: Throw Back Thursday (TBT)
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2014, 10:32:16 AM »
Few people would know who this 33 year old (1973 photo) guy was. I still remember the glory days at Pleasant Hill and all the muskets, bayonets, swords and endless minie signals.  I am so thankful that I was one of the first to dig at that site. Growing up walking distance from that  Battlefield helped a lot. Thanks for the throwback.  Coonboy
Terry

Pete George

• Email
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2014, 10:59:16 AM »
  I haven't seen Terry in real-life for about 25-30 years, so that photo shows the mental image I see when I think of him.

When re-meeting old friends or contacts after a gap of 20-something years, I've sometimes been surprised by how little their appearance has changed ...except for the amount of hair and its color. :)

Jim, thank you for posting that photo.

Here's another one, though only 8 years old instead of 41, which might prompt some pleasant memories.

Regards,
Pete

R. J. in LA

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2014, 02:32:12 PM »
Good to see that photo again Terry to let you reminisce about those glory days! You're still the master when it comes to Civil War history and artifact knowledge plus artifact recovery for the northwest Louisiana and northeast Texas areas! Good to see you posting, take care.
P. S. Good throw back photo post, Jim!
R. J.