Relic Discussion > Miscellaneous

St Louis International Ammunition Show (SLICS)

(1/1)

Jack Wells:
Any one going to "SLICS" other than Dean and Terry? I havn't seen any dug material,but quite a catche of ACW.paper & Metalic Ctg.About 300 tables l,Usually no weapons or bulk sales just ammo from 1776 to date to include lots of Artillery,for collectors.I've only seen one or two ACW Artillery projectiles. I will have a table w/ over 1000 different 7.62 x 39 mm's.for trade or sale.If you are in the area well worth a visit.& drop by and see me
Jack 

Jack Wells:
Forgot to add the Show runs from Wed 4th Apl. at 3 PM for set up,then 8AM until 5 Pm Thurs,Fri,and until Sat noon 7 Apl. Sorry 75 yr. old brain (If I still have one) is on the blink .I simply forgot to list dates & time.
"See you in St Louie"
Jack

emike123:
How was the show?  I am sorry for not responding to this post sooner, but I went in the other direction that week.  Our travel paths probably crossed somewhere.  The St. Louis cartridge show qualifies to be almost in my backyard, yet I have never gone.  I'd like to...do they have a lot of Civil War era material?  Anything besides only cartridges such as the bullet slugs?  Did anyone else from the forum go?  I know Dean and Jim used to, but its a haul for them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version