Bullet and Shell Civil War Projectiles Forum

Author Topic: Hail Columbia!  (Read 7533 times)

emike123

• Administrator
    • Bullet and Shell
    • Email
Hail Columbia!
« on: June 07, 2012, 10:42:49 PM »
While some of our friends here run off to the Columbia Show tomorrow and Saturday and others go to a new show in Brandon, MS, leaving the rest of us at home to mow, paint supervise children, save our precious pennies, and in short act like adults, I have decided to trot out my latest acquisition to get the jump on all their soon to be coming gloating about the cool stuff they got while the rest of us stayed home and behaved responsibly this weekend.

Perhaps I am seeing double, but isn't this iron sideloader a bit odd in its redundancy:

I wonder what is in the chalk circle because there is one just like it on the other side.  More double vision?

No, I think not.  I think this is a CS retreat route recovered 12pdr double sideloader marked with AR on both sides by Adolphus Rahm for his Eagle Machine Works of Richmond, VA.

Take that you men who would leave your jobs and families to go play all weekend.  I expect to see you good for nothings posting up something equal or better from your weekend of truancy and other depravity. 

We jealously await you!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 08:23:20 AM by emike123 »

alwion

• Email
Re: Have fun in Columbia
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 07:12:32 AM »
Love maker marked items better than any other single aspect of collecting. very great item