Bullet and Shell Civil War Projectiles Forum

Author Topic: Gettysburg -- dragging Jim T over to the darkside  (Read 7587 times)

emike123

• Administrator
    • Bullet and Shell
    • Email
Re: Gettysburg -- dragging Jim T over to the darkside
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2015, 10:58:07 PM »
Unlike what I am told about many guys but have yet to verify personally or with my guy friends, I do not get my jollies by watching dykes on trikes or otherwise engaged, but as Seinfeld said, “not that that is bad.”  Still I finally clicked this link and nearly half the bike drivers in the linked video are guys (or like the Chinese Women’s National Soccer team I just watched lose to the US Women's National team in the Women’s World cup, at least appear to be) and a lot more of the celebrants are riding solo, perhaps trolling for a Civil War enthusiast.  Having been to numerous Civil War shows and events, anyone looking for someone of the female gender, regardless of persuasion, would have better odds “hunting” elsewhere.  So in sum, let us know how it turns out for you this weekend Lamar ;-)

alwion

• Email
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2015, 11:07:45 AM »
how come they are allowed to display flags( US and otherwise) . no one else seems to be allowed to

Lamar

• Email
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2015, 09:40:27 PM »
Unlike what I am told about many guys but have yet to verify personally or with my guy friends, I do not get my jollies by watching dykes on trikes or otherwise engaged, but as Seinfeld said, “not that that is bad.”  Still I finally clicked this link and nearly half the bike drivers in the linked video are guys (or like the Chinese Women’s National Soccer team I just watched lose to the US Women's National team in the Women’s World cup, at least appear to be) and a lot more of the celebrants are riding solo, perhaps trolling for a Civil War enthusiast.  Having been to numerous Civil War shows and events, anyone looking for someone of the female gender, regardless of persuasion, would have better odds “hunting” elsewhere.  So in sum, let us know how it turns out for you this weekend Lamar ;-)

At my age, a thrill is a thrill, & I don't give a hoot what anyone else thinks!
The good - I did meet & have a nice chat with Jim T, & I picked up Jack Melton's first issue (as well as a subscription).
(Not knowing I was talking to Jack's wife, I asked if she knew Mike Ward, it seems she does.)
The bad - the waitress in the upstairs bar at the Garyowen Irish Pub who I'd fallen in love with several years ago no longer works there, and my battlefield tromping plans for Saturday afternoon got flooded out.